Why We Use Sherwin-Williams Paint
by Dakota Storage Buildings, on February 14, 2017
We care about quality craftsmanship and premium products. That's why we use trusted paint from Sherwin-Williams.
We use premium quality materials for three reasons.
1. We believe our buildings are a representation of our craftsmanship and integrity, so we only use the best materials. If your building looks bad or isn't made properly, we look bad and you feel disappointed. No one wins. Our goal is to satisfy our customers and showcase the products that make us so proud.
2. Using great materials makes our job easier. Premium materials are easier to build with and increase our productivity. This increased productivity allows us to sell you a much higher quality building for a cost similar to our competitors.
3. High-quality materials increase the lifespan of a storage building and cut down on the maintenance needed to keep each Dakota Storage Building shed and garage in top condition.
All of our buildings have a 30-year roof guarantee with a sound rafter system featuring 20 gauge steel gussets for incredible weight bearing in seasons of heavy snow. Down to the flooring and pressure treated 4×4 runners, our buildings are built to provide many years of use and value.
That's why we use Sherwin-Williams paints.
We use Sherwin-Williams paint for our wood panel and lap siding storage buildings as well as for the trim packages we offer including SW's A-100® Exterior Acrylic Latex Paint and SuperPaint® Exterior Acrylic Latex Paint.
We believe that the paint we use should be as dependable as the materials we use to build our sheds and garages. The paint we choose delivers outstanding performance and protect against the elements. Cold and frosty or hot and humid, this formula goes on smooth and resists fading and peeling.
The year 2016 marked Sherwin-Williams 150th anniversary (they started in 1866!). The founders, Henry Sherwin and Edward Williams, would be proud to see how their company has grown and how their brand and reputation has become known for quality and trust. It's not hard to understand why Sherwin-Williams has grown to be the third-largest paint manufacturer and distributor in the world, and why they claimed the top position for exterior paints in this annual survey.
Over the last 150 years, Sherwin-Williams products have beautified and protected many of the world's most iconic structures, such as:
- The White House (D.C.)
- Freedom Tower (New York)
- The Golden Gate Bridge (San Francisco)
- The Hollywood Sign (Los Angeles)
Their high-quality paint provides superior coverage and holds up to wear & tear, harsh weather, and regular cleaning. Of course, their standard colors will match almost any building or house. In the off chance it doesn't, they can custom match the color.
There are many reasons why so many professionals look to Sherwin-Williams for their paint needs. For those same reasons, we're proud to use such high-quality and reputable paint, too!
Beyond our Sherwin-Williams paint options for wood panel and lap siding buildings and trim packages, we also have color options for our:
- Metal siding and roofing
- Certainteed shingles
- Trim packages for our vinyl and steel sheds
- Garage doors
- Window shutters
- Flower boxes
Browse all our color swatches.
Explore our storage buildings and pick your colors.Being picky is okay. You know how your shed or garage will function. You need extra space to move hobbies into a storage shed. You need a garage to protect your vehicle, ATV, boat, or lawn equipment. You need an organizational shed to help declutter your basement or attic. These are essential needs so don’t waste money on something that isn’t built to your tastes or style.
Our 3D Configurator Tool is super easy to use. You can zoom, rotate, and switch colors at a click of the mouse! Create the perfect shed or garage to fit all of your storage needs.
When you custom design a shed or garage, you can get what you need. Our cost-efficient and durable sheds or garages are the perfect solution! They can match your house and be easily installed right on your property.
You can swap out windows, move doors, and change colors all with your computer, tablet or phone. We take the guesswork out of what your shed or garage will look like with our Configurator Tool.
- Our Top-Rated Storage Sheds Boast LP Building Products and CertainTeed Shingles
- Many Satisfied Customers Add These 4 Upgrades To Their Storage Sheds
- Dormers, VersaCaddy Organizer Kit, and LP SmartSide Panels
- Why We Utilize LP Building Products
It’s our mission at Dakota Storage Buildings to make affordable, high-quality buildings that exceed expectations. Explore our storage buildings in person at any of our South Dakota or Minnesota display lot locations or stay at home and try out our online configurator.